We are an approved provider for a number of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) training courses. IOSH is the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals in the world with over 44,000 members in over 100 countries.
Our IOSH training courses are from the Core Skills and Management Education categories. These will enable organisations to improve the health, safety and well-being of workers at all levels.
Essential training that every person in the workplace needs, regardless of role, to be able to operate safely and healthily.
- Working Safely – a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation
Educating managers in organisations whose responsibility is to implement and deliver the business strategy. They need training to help them effectively manage safety in their workplace while deploying the strategy.
- Managing Safely – a course that delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free
- Fire Safety for Managers – a course that provides the knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues
- SHE for Construction Site Managers – a Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers course, which provides essential knowledge for anyone who oversees or manages safety, health and environmental risks associated with construction activities
Aegis can provide other health and safety courses such as:
- Asbestos Management and Awareness
- Risk Assessment