Environmental assessments are a means of reducing the impact of projects on the environment.
The International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA) defines an environmental assessment as ‘the process of identifying, predicting, evaluating and mitigating the biophysical, social, and other relevant effects of development proposals prior to major decisions being taken’.
Aegis offers comprehensive consultancy and training on all aspects of environmental management including:
- Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Training
- Baseline Environmental Reviews
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Preferable Purchasing
- Good Practice in Building Design and Construction.